As a new blogger, it is sometimes overwhelming all the things out there that you can join up with. I found this really cute and fun one called currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
So here's my first shot at it:
B2S Must Haves
1. New school supplies. I think I get more excited when school supplies come out in stores than I do when Christmas decorations come out! It has always been my favorite time of year, even as a little girl. I love to shop for new school supplies!!
2. It's tradition in our house to get a brand new outfit to wear on the first day of school. And my kids know that there will be tons of pictures taken on the front porch in their new outfits!
3. Currently I'm obsessed with owls and am loving all the owl stuff they have EVERYWHERE - especially my favorite place Mardel.
Need to know how to link up?? Thank you Jen at The Teacher's Cauldron for leaving these directions on how to link up. Otherwise, I'd still be clueless!!
(Note - I know NOTHING about Macs, sorry!)
1. Right click and copy her template
2. Open Power Point (or I use publisher) and insert (or paste) the image.
3. Create text-boxes and type in your answers.
4. Copy all (cntrl A) and paste into Paint
5. Save as a jpeg
6. Upload the image to your blog :)
1. RULE OF 3... if you link up I ask that you go and look at the 2 in front of your link and the one after you AND comment... this SPREADS the LOVE for sure!!! and it was a HUGE success last time :)
2. on the B2S must haves... I am completely OK with you promoting one of your store items HERE... BUT if you promote one of yours I am asking that you also promote someone else too... so if you think you have an item that someone JUST has to have for B2S go ahead and PLUG IT but please PLUG from another store too...
3. there are several people that have fab tutorials on how to create a Currently and link it back...
Jen is one of them... if you are not sure how to do this ... please PLEASE head on over to