Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NEW BLOG TITLE - FINALLY!!!



Since I am changing jobs and no longer teaching 6th grade I have debated on whether or not I should change the title of my blog.  At first I thought I would just keep it, but lately several people have mentioned they were excited to find another middle school blogger.  Now I feel if I leave it, I will be misleading them, so I decided I better change it.  But to what?  I have pondered for several weeks and tonight as I was looking at all the Monday Made Its, it hit me.  

CHALK IT UP TO GOOD BEHAVIOR! 

 I love it!  I am the new redirection director at the elementary campus and I wanted my blog to have behavior in the title somewhere as to not mislead anyone AND I am in love with all the new chalkboard stuff out there, so I combined the two!  

Now I have a question, do I change my URL address?  If I do, does that mess up who follows me and links to my other posts?  Should I just leave it as is?  Any advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment